I dont think I would go to a wells fargo and do it. Maybe a Texaco or something if I was desperate. Hell the forklift would have gotten a pretty penny in itself.
BEAUMONT, Texas ? Talk about picking up some extra cash in time for the holidays.
Beaumont police on Tuesday arrested a suspect in an ATM theft in which a forklift apparently was used to put the electronic money dispenser into a truck.
Police before dawn responded to an alarm at a Wells Fargo branch. They discovered an exterior ATM was gone and the forklift nearby, with its motor running.
A white truck had been seen near the bank as officers responded to the alarm. Police later spotted the vehicle and detained the 42-year-old Houston man who was driving.
Police found the ATM in the back of the truck, which investigators determined had been stolen.
The suspect is facing charges of unauthorized use of a motor vehicle and felony theft of the ATM. Police are trying to figure out where he got the forklift.
I dont think I would go to a wells fargo and do it. Maybe a Texaco or something if I was desperate. Hell the forklift would have gotten a pretty penny in itself.
GO VOLS
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Must be a Texas thing..I was in Dallas circa. 1992 and saw police apprehend a man who had an atm chained to the back of his truck..he had yanked it out of a wall. The funny thing was the guy had a look on his face like he had no idea there was an atm chained to the back of his truck...lol
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Bookmarks